Best Witches!

| |
Hi there, hope you have all had a lovely weekend! Been quite a mix here, weather wise! Could be doing with the hot weather back again!!  Anyways, as it's the 7th of the month, I'm here to share with you, my DT inspiration for our new challenge that has gone live over at Creative Craft Cottage today. Our theme is 'Pretty Pinks or Halloween' and sponsoring us is the fabulous Fabrika Fantasy. Their image I'm using is called Little Witch, isn't she so sweet?! So as you can see I'm following our 'Halloween' theme here! Hope you like it?!


To create this, I matt and layered black bobble card and green mottled paper, along with black web netting border. The image I printed, coloured then die cut out, using faux stitch circle then placing on top of die cut scalloped black card. To this I added googly eyes on the scalloped edges for a spooky effect! To decorate, I added die cut black flower with green stamen, black glitter fern and green blossom branches, black glitter card spiders, finishing off with gems and sentiment topper.

Materials Used 
Fabrika Fantasy - 'Little Witch' image
Promarkers - Satin, Blush, Lime Green, Pear Green, Pastel Yellow, Sandstone, Mustard, Tan, Pumkin, Spice, Cocoa, Cool Grey 1, 2, 5, and Black
Dawn Bibby Creations - Fantasy Fusilier and Fern dies, Blossom Stamens and Branches dies
Little B - 'Halloween' spider die
Spellbinders - Circle die
M&C Boutique (The Works) - Faux Circle dies
Trimcraft - Dovecraft Black and Green glitter card
 Pan Pastel - Black
My Stash - Black bobble card, Black card, Green mottled paper, Black netting, Googly eyes and gems





Thanks so much for stopping by and hope that this has given you some inspiration, to come on over and join us for this months challenge. We would love to see all your gorgeous makes!

Till next time
Crafty hugs
Donna (DT)
xxx



I am entering this in to the following challenges:-

0 comments:

Post a Comment