Crafty Addicts New Challenge - 'Emboss It/Anything Goes'

| |
Hi everyone, hope you are all having a lovely week! I'm here this morning as we have a brand new challenge that has started over at Crafty Addicts. Our theme as always is 'Anything Goes' but with a twist, and this fortnight it's 'Emboss It'. Would love to see all your fab embossed creations! We have two fab sponsors, Di's Digi's and Sami Stamps, both offering super prizes.  For my project inspiration, I have used the gorgeous image Wild Flower Beauty by Sami Stamps. And here is what I created:-
My Project 
Products Used
Sami Stamps - 'Wild Flower Beauty' image
ProMarkers - Cool Aqua, Grey Green, Tan and Caramel
Copic Ciao - Cotton Pearl and Pinish White
Crafter's Companion - Watercolour card and 'Downton Abbey' Opulent Corner dies
Creata - Blue Mirror card
Spellbinders - Grand Decorative Oval die
Presscut - Oval die
Creative Expressions - Orange Blossom Leaf dies
Petaloo - Velvet butterfly and Small blue flowers
Ranger - 'Diamond' Stickles glue
PanPastels - Turquoise
Craftwork Cards - Sentiment topper 
Woodware - Corner punch
From My Stash - 7x5 Scalloped White Card blank, Blue patterned backing paper, blue glitter card, Large flowers, Pearl pins, brads and gems

Printed image, coloured with ProMarkers, softening around with panpastel turquoise, then placed onto die cut mirror card. On a 7x5 card blank, I layered patterned paper, then added the die cut corners and image topper. To finish off I decorated with the die cut glitter leaves, flowers, butterfly and sentiment topper.
Close Ups

Thanks so much for joining me and I hope to see all your gorgeous creations, if you need more inspiration, then pop over to our challenge blog and see all of the gorgeous cards created by my DT buddies, why not leave them some love too!!
Looking forward to your next visit, so until then
'Happy Crafting'
Hugs Donna DT
xxx

I am entering this into the following challenges:-




0 comments:

Post a Comment