Steep is this hill...

| |
The walk through Georgestown, where I park, to get to the Anna Templeton Centre, where I take my classes four days a week, usually takes about 15 minutes. It's not a bad walk as Georgestown, where I used to live, is a very walkable neighbourhood. I pass by the bakery (sometimes drop in for a bagel), the cafe, then past The Lantern and Presentation House, then The Gathering Place and the Basilica, then cross the street down some stairs...

...until I get here. This is the top of Victoria Street; another street I once lived on.



As you can see it is a rather steep hill. But down it I must go until I get to Duckworth where the Centre is. A pleasant enough walk......until the end of the day when I have to walk up Victoria Street.



Not sure what I will do in winter. If we have the usual freeze, thaw kind of weather it will be too hazardous for my middle-aged bones to risk, I think.

I could just slide down on my butt, I suppose...

0 comments:

Post a Comment