Seasonal Jewellery

| |
I bought some really nice Halloween themed glass beads -- including beautiful little skulls -- a number of years ago after taking a jewellery making course. But I never did get around to making much with them. They've been in storage for six years! Overwhelmed by all the craft stuff I've somehow accumulated I was thinking I should just give all the jewellery items away.

Then I remembered I have a friend who has gotten into jewellery making. So I asked her if she wanted them. She said yes and I parcelled everything up and sent it all to her. Once it arrived she asked me if there was anything she could make for me as there were enough beads to make quite a few pieces. Naturally, I asked for a Halloween set of jewellery (necklace, bracelet and earrings).

It arrived in the mail just the other day. Love it! She did a fantastic  job!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment