It's that time of year again! That time when all the Halloween stuff gets marked down and I get to have fun being the biggest scavenger bargain shark I can be! I had a lot of luck this year watching the merchandise go down in price from 50% off to 70% off to 80% off to... the most exciting of all markdowns: 90% off! I guess things don't generally get marked down any more than that.
Starting with Target!
A very cute bat towel:
I love those polka dots!
A pillow for 90 cents!
Same here:
Some 30 cent jute twine which should be great for some future craft project:
Cupcake wrappers:
Some vintage looking tissue:
Doesn't this remind you of that tissue you see in Halloween pics from the 1930s?
Hanging star decorations you fold out:
I was really excited for this! I'd had my eye on it through October. Not that $6.00 is all that expensive for a makeup set, it's just that I knew it would get marked down. There were several Halloween makeup sets made by e.l.f this year, and this was my favorite.
The "Vampire" beauty book opens up to show many eyeshadow colors, an eyeliner pencil, a lip gloss, and some false eyelashes/glue. There are also some instructions, but I didn't really bother with those. I played with the set today and was very happy with the colors. I'm a fall color makeup person year-round, so I'll get some use out of this set. The eye shadows are super pigmented!
I was intrigued by this eyeball washi tape. I have no experience with washi tape, but I've seen some neat DIY ideas for it online. So what better time to try it out than when it's marked to 60 cents? That and the bright colored eyeballs are awesome.
I stuck some of the washi tape to a pumpkin to see how it looked. This is neat stuff. It sticks pretty well but comes off with no trouble at all. I can't decide what to stick it to first! I watched some videos online of girls sticking it to everything from the wall, to their computers, to their fingernails. Does anyone out there have some experience with this tape?
A cute little 30 cent bucket:
I think these skulls were 90 cents. I think the two of them are going to look cool sitting in the urns next year.
The skulls are a nearly real size. Maybe they're accurate as small human skulls go.
I was lucky enough to hit Michaels when their stuff was down to 80% off. I wonder if Michaels marks down to 90% off at any point? I don't think I've ever been there when the prices were that low.
This was probably my favorite Michaels find:
These little glitter doilies are so detailed. I don't even know what I'm going to do with them yet, but they'll fit into a craft project somehow. Maybe as part of a Halloween banner? I think these were 39 cents for the pack of eight.
The back shows the details clearly. Some of these have a skull in the center and others have a spider.
Check this out! It's a fake candle made in that old-timey candlestick way. It was a little over $1.00. Last one too!
I also found a few candles in the regular pillar shape.
Here's how the flames look when lit. I like the curve to the flame. These fake candles just keep getting better and better design-wise!
This is a good tie-in to my Walgreens shopping. It so happened that Walgreens had these awesome black candle holders that fit the new Michaels candles! And get this, they were marked down 90%. The shorter ones were only 29 cents! So I cleaned out the few that we were left. I think they'll be good for decorating year-round.
Walgreens had this light up witch hat that will probably be worn by a pumpkin or skull next year.
Some pumpkin window clings:
Six glamorous glitter spiders for only 29 cents!
I'll have fun sprinkling these around. They always look good on a pumpkin.
I hope you all have the good luck I had with after Halloween bargains this year! Did you get any good deals during the past few days?
Starting with Target!
A very cute bat towel:
I love those polka dots!
A pillow for 90 cents!
Same here:
Some 30 cent jute twine which should be great for some future craft project:
Cupcake wrappers:
Some vintage looking tissue:
Doesn't this remind you of that tissue you see in Halloween pics from the 1930s?
Hanging star decorations you fold out:
I was really excited for this! I'd had my eye on it through October. Not that $6.00 is all that expensive for a makeup set, it's just that I knew it would get marked down. There were several Halloween makeup sets made by e.l.f this year, and this was my favorite.
The "Vampire" beauty book opens up to show many eyeshadow colors, an eyeliner pencil, a lip gloss, and some false eyelashes/glue. There are also some instructions, but I didn't really bother with those. I played with the set today and was very happy with the colors. I'm a fall color makeup person year-round, so I'll get some use out of this set. The eye shadows are super pigmented!
I was intrigued by this eyeball washi tape. I have no experience with washi tape, but I've seen some neat DIY ideas for it online. So what better time to try it out than when it's marked to 60 cents? That and the bright colored eyeballs are awesome.
I stuck some of the washi tape to a pumpkin to see how it looked. This is neat stuff. It sticks pretty well but comes off with no trouble at all. I can't decide what to stick it to first! I watched some videos online of girls sticking it to everything from the wall, to their computers, to their fingernails. Does anyone out there have some experience with this tape?
A cute little 30 cent bucket:
I think these skulls were 90 cents. I think the two of them are going to look cool sitting in the urns next year.
The skulls are a nearly real size. Maybe they're accurate as small human skulls go.
I was lucky enough to hit Michaels when their stuff was down to 80% off. I wonder if Michaels marks down to 90% off at any point? I don't think I've ever been there when the prices were that low.
This was probably my favorite Michaels find:
These little glitter doilies are so detailed. I don't even know what I'm going to do with them yet, but they'll fit into a craft project somehow. Maybe as part of a Halloween banner? I think these were 39 cents for the pack of eight.
The back shows the details clearly. Some of these have a skull in the center and others have a spider.
Check this out! It's a fake candle made in that old-timey candlestick way. It was a little over $1.00. Last one too!
I also found a few candles in the regular pillar shape.
Here's how the flames look when lit. I like the curve to the flame. These fake candles just keep getting better and better design-wise!
This is a good tie-in to my Walgreens shopping. It so happened that Walgreens had these awesome black candle holders that fit the new Michaels candles! And get this, they were marked down 90%. The shorter ones were only 29 cents! So I cleaned out the few that we were left. I think they'll be good for decorating year-round.
Walgreens had this light up witch hat that will probably be worn by a pumpkin or skull next year.
Some pumpkin window clings:
Six glamorous glitter spiders for only 29 cents!
I hope you all have the good luck I had with after Halloween bargains this year! Did you get any good deals during the past few days?
0 comments:
Post a Comment